Sunday, April 26, 2009

Quickest Way to Lose Weight-No sweat!

Leisure 18 Slimming Coffee

I have a friend who works in Singapore who introduced me to Leisure Slimming Coffee, I'm doubtful to try anything that promises impressive results especially when it comes to loosing weight but when I saw her in person after a year, I was like, "Oh is it really you?".

Okay fine, I'm no longer fat, I'm obese. Just imagine my weight ranges from 50 to 55 kilos my whole life and didn't imagine I'm already 84 kilos. Please do not ask for photos...

Going back, I was impressed at how she made it. And to cut the story short, I tried it but before trying the product I made an extensive investigation. I found out that it's not approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), banned in most countries  and that the Manufacturer didn't expose what it's actually made of.

Leisure Slimming Coffee is actually a suppressant, It works on our brain so we won't feel hungry. It has a drug that is actually meant for obesity but is no longer in the market due to some issues. And as I mention, I was obese and so I tried it at my own expense. My dad was a little worried that it may bring me bad results. Hey, I'm not promoting this product. I just want to share my experience.

I bought 2 boxes of Leisure 18 Slimming Coffee(the one I showed above), each box contains 18 sachets, I bought mine to where friend get hers. Some users say that the fake version is widespread and that you only buy from trusted dealers. Right now, you can't actually trust anyone when money is at stake. When I was about to start my experiment, my friend gave me some pointers. She suggested that I take two sachets a day since I am more than 80 kilos and that I need to drink as much water so I won't get dehydrated. As for the taste -blunt.

My First Week with Leisure 18 Slimming Coffee -my first and last.

First Day- I felt so normal, perhaps it's still working on my brain
Second Day- Felt hungry and craving. I've only eaten a portion as I already feel full. -Lost 1 kilo
Third Day-I don't feel like eating anymore and i realized i pee as often than usual and so to compensate, I filled my tummy with water and ate some bread. -Lost 2 kilos
Fourth Day-Seventh Day is just the same with the third- Lost 2 kilos

In a week time, I lost 5 kilos, from 84 I'm down to 79 kilos. I was so amazed, a bit scared as the ideal weight lose is 1 to 2 kilos every week. Sometimes good things come to an end, I had to stop because prior to my experiment, I was diagnosed with Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria and it's my personal choice to stop since coffee might cause bad reactions.

Final Say: Natural way to lose weight is always the best way even if I find this product effective, the effect is not long lasting. It's way better to eat in portion and sweat away all fats through regular exercise.

Much. Stay Healthy because Health is Wealth and remember our Body is God's Temple.


No comments: