Monday, April 20, 2009

Magic Cream where art thou?

Got this photo from Sulit and I can attest it's Authentic-Where art thou?
Years ago my brother's bestfriend had his vacation here in the Philippines. I was so surprised that he's changed a lot. He looks whiter and his face smoother, he looks very different, mind you, this one is a straight guy. Before he went to work for a hospital in Saudi Arabia, he used to live with us, and to tell you, he really was darker. But when I saw him again, a lot like a star. No kidding. He said he's using this so called magic cream from his coworker, authentic because the one who made it is a pharmacist. And so I asked for a try, and really just after you apply it, you'll really feel the difference in an instant, well I don't know why but it was effective, and it was really like magic. 


After a year or so, Philippines was bombarded with advertisements of magic creams of different brands. To tell you, I've tried almost all I think(I don't need to mention the brand, I might be sued), and I was frustrated because for all I know all magic creams are the same but I was wrong. Those Magic Cream I purchased from here were immitations. Maybe for some it's effective, but wasn't for me. Instead of whitening my face, it darkened it and I got pimples until I decided to stop. And now I'm waiting for my package from Saudi. Thank God. Well as to how to find the real magic cream, I suggest you go directly to Saudi or ask acquaintances to purchase for you. If the package arrives, I will let everyone know.
How can I say It's not Magic when  my acne and pimple scars were erased in just a week...


Update (2012)-Unfortunately up to this day I can't find this Magic Cream that Heals all skin impurities in just 3 days 


If you know anyone who sells this kind, please pm me. thanks!!!

No comments: