Monday, April 13, 2009

La Luz Beach Resort-just a few minutes away from home

How can I not boast about La Luz Beach Resort, my mom is from San Juan Batangas and our house is in fact just across their office.lol! but the beach itself would take at least a few minutes to reach. 

I love the beach of Laiya, the calmness of the sea and the sand. Just imagine it's just a few hours travel from Manila. La Luz is one of my love resort amongst the many, reason is I do always get an invite and it's free. Going there is always a part of our summer itinerary, well budget wise. 





What else can I say? I enjoyed every single stay at La Luz Beach Resort and mind you, Laiya is one of the best spot to snorkel...

I usually have cons when it comes to my review because I'm not into sugar coating but honestly I just can't think of any. Much

No comments: