Monday, April 13, 2009

Best Whitening Lotion So Far -Zizmore


Zizmore-Like No Other!

The truth is I'm not into whitening, I just like having a clean clear complexion. Years back, I came across a thread about skin whitening, and I was not surprised that a lot of Filipino women love to have a fair skin. The thread actually raves about Zizmore. 

I'm a "morena" and my skin gets dark so easy that it's pretty hard to get back to my old self, In short, I tried. I got mine from an online seller because you won't find this anywhere in the market although this is locally manufactured. Anyway I bought this for like below 500 pesos.As for the fragrance, few do not agree but for me, It smells fine.

After about a week or two, you can already see the changes. My skin became a shade lighter and it looks healthier. I've tried so many lotions my whole life and this is the best so far. I just hate it when a certain product claims to be effective just to sell... Zizmore is not actually in the market nor is advertised but it's really effective. Much 

No comments: