Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Yoko Pearl Cream -Cheap find!

Truth is, i don't trust pearl creams, before I have this notion that when you use such cream, you'll get a "pig-like-face-skin", sure you know what I'm saying. Since my face experienced on and off allergy that left it with pimple-like scars, I'm always on the lookout for great buys. I heard raves about a certain pearl cream that works wonders, unfortunately 'cant find it in the market and I was attracted by Yoko Pearl Cream with a blue box that reads, it can be applied as foundation -my Nancy Drew personality strikes again. For the record, I've been using Johnson and Johnsons loose powder since my teeny years, I'm not into makeups but I hoard makeups (???). I like the idea that Yoko will at least try to cover up my pimple scar.

My first day with Yoko gave me the impression that it can give a superficial flawless skin just like any other foundation or bb creams. After a weeks use, I was surprised that my scars are starting to fade, not totally though but is quite impressive. After two weeks, I got used to applying yoko and I no longer need to put on my loose powder over and over just to stay freshly looking.

I read reviews about Yoko, some are attesting that it works really well and some are totally disappointed. I think I figured it out, reality bites...

I bought my first box at Mercury Drugstore, bought it at 25 pesos -cheap, the effect was not magic but is quite impressive. I bought my second batch of yoko at Watsons -one in orange box and another in blue that reads "Herbal Cream". I tried it one day at a time, both variants are the culprit of my new pimples. I'm not sure if what I bought are fakes, but here are the photos so you can at least compare.



This Yoko Cream works best for me (the one below), My face slowly clears. I heard the one in pink box is more effective, I'll try to find one and update this post soon. The one below is imported by Yokosan Trading Inc. and there's a text on the model's face which says "no irritate". All boxes states same Manufacturer, a bit confusing, even so I don't want to tagged the ones which are ineffective as fake. Just be careful when buying. 
CLICK TO ENLARGE
What it actually does? It moisturizes the face, gives you a superficial fair skin just like any other foundation cream, dries up pimples...

Please be aware that most beauty products contain Mercury which is fatal, even renowned brands use Mercury in their products. There's one variant of Yoko that was found to have Mercury so be careful.

I always say that I'm not into skin whitening, please don't get me wrong for using this, I just oftentimes get curious or maybe I just don't want to admit it ;).

Update: After more than a month of using yoko, blackheads appeared. I guess it's not for long term. Much

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rs.80 Yoko,Kelly,Arche,Mena & Stillman's Cream in Mumbai Cal me 09820212528