Friday, April 17, 2009

White Corals Bataan -A Road Less Travelled

Well, what you see is what you get...I might overrate which I don't intend to do. For me the best part of my stay in White Corals is their beautiful spots to take your photos, their pools, their ammenities, the accomodations and the travel going to the so called "pawikan island". I just felt devastated after reaching pawikan island as I expected a lot from its name, and there were just a few pawikans. Nevertheless, boat travel and chitchat with friends along the way compensated for the false hope... 



Not a good choice for snorkelers
I should say, I enjoyed swimming in this pool






 The place is big enough though...for team building activities. By the way, the food was great and so are their staffs. Much



No comments: