Friday, April 17, 2009

Cherifer is the best Height Booster -No hype

Being small in height had been a personal issue for most teenagers who were not blessed with tallness. Way back highschool and College years, I have friends who were really tall.
They said that it's with the genes, but later on they exposed their secrets.(Laugh out loud) 
They said that they've taken a lot of food supplement to boost their height when they were still 12yrs. old. And it was really effective.
Our family Doctor told me that womens growth stop by age 25 and in men earlier, at age 21. But if you're thinking of taking food supplements and vitamin B1B6B12 to trigger your growth hormone after reaching that age, it'll be impossible.

But 'might as well try what my friends have tried long ago which increased their height indeed.
I suggest...

  • Try to drink milk with Vitamin B, It'll boost your growth hormone.

  • Try Cherifer (This is no hype. My friends can attest. But this will only work during early teen. I've tried this when I hit 20, to my surprise, instead of boosting my height, it boost the growth of my nails, no kidding!)
  • Try Vitamin B1B6B12

  • Try to do some stretching
But for adults who wish to increase their height some more, I haven't tried this but this one's interesting, some said that there are still chances to grow 2" to 4" more, well there's no harm to check if it'll work for you.


No comments: