Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How to Get Rid of Pimples?

When I was younger, I don't get much acne until I hit 24, I'm a no skin doctor but my routine might help.

I blame it on:
dirt
facial cleansers/creams
hormones

Based on my experience, dirt above all is the main cause of pimples, it becomes worse when we don't choose the right facial cleansers, soap or creams. I included hormones because when my period is nearing, most often than not it triggers the growth of  new pimples. For some people, wrong food choices cause breakouts but not for me. For me, wrong food is not the root cause of acne, I guess it only triggers the growth.

Anyway It is very important that we wash our face during the morning and before bedtime with plain water.

There is only one cream that  works like magic -It's called magic cream. It's like a one-fix-all cream, it actually erases all facial skin impurities in just 3 to 7 days, you'll  in fact see a big difference overnight. The thing is, I can no longer find this magic cream that was so popular during 2004. I've tried all the magic creams of different manufacturers and I find it all ineffective. If I only knew, I should have bought boxes. lol! Enough of my grievances.

As I mentioned, I used other creams which caused pimple breakouts.

So here's what I did:


1.Every morning and before bed, wash your face with plain water.


2.Try using Cetaphil






3. Sleep early.

4. Try not to touch your face with your hands as often.

5. Or you can also try to use safeguard white (classic) to wash your face but don't let it stay for more than 16 seconds else you'll get your face dry.


It's this one




6. Don't use moisturizers if you have a pimple, it'll just trigger the pimple to grow bigger.But you can use moisturizers if your face is already clear.

7. Don't eat too much salty and spicy foods like junkfoods.

8. Don't expose your face in dirt and smoke, vehicle smoke, and the likes.

9. Seek the advise of a dermatologist.

10. Eat healthy food.

No comments: