Thursday, April 23, 2009

How to Remove Winpc Spyware Defender

Winpc Defender is a fake spyware application that will definitely ruin your system. Since it's fake, it also performs fake system scan and fake warning messages.

Well just last night I was bombarded with this problem, It says in the error message that I got 6 viruses and 70 infections, I was shocked because my pc is at that moment getting slower. I tried to manually delete the software intruder but it was really time consuming so I opted to look for an automatic software to delete that winpc defender. And I suggest that If you can do it manually, then try so. But if not, and you're not a technical person really then SPYBOT might help. It'll full scan your system and delete the viruses found. However if you can't download the software there are still other options, there are actually a lot of spyware software just be keen enough because it might just be another fake spyware.

Other Suggestions that I think might be helpful:

No comments: