Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Amansinaya Mountain Resort -I Shall Return

Two thumbs up for whoever made this place really awesome. I must admit that this place made our summer team building peculiar. Truly we had a great time, the name itself rings of "good vibes" -Mountain Resort.




We all stayed there for a night...sshhh

So much fun 

I don't like this part...I got soaked in the mud and so It's my idea not to post my own photo hahaha
Go teammates! rawr! me in pink =)




Trek to the waterfalls

My boy friends...

Spell H-A-P-P-I-N-E-S-S


horsey on our way to the waterfalls

We initially stayed in the Nipa Huts before we gate crashed the hotel were most of our  friends are staying.

Go gerdz!



Mudslide oh yeah! with my friend, lianne

If you don't like the big pool, you have this option just beside the  accommodation




Forgot what this activity is called...
Overall experience was great, the place has really proven its name. If I have to rate Amansinaya, I'd give them a 9 out of 10, my only drawback is the comfort rooms near the nipa huts, I guess it needs some renovation... Nevertheless, I shall return.

No comments: