Thursday, July 5, 2012

Elizabeth's Hideaway-Puerto Galera

Puerto Galera is such a dear to me since most of my clan if not all resides there but hey I never had a chance to really mingle with them, perhaps soon. The White Beach is the most talkabout and I've been there a lot of times until found another great place, Elizabeth's Hideaway, And yes it's truly a hideaway. You have to actually ride a boat from the White Beach just to reach the hideaway. The place is situated in a small island that looks like a backdrop, see the photos for yourself...I just noticed most of the guests are foreigners, I guess because  nobody's talking much about it locally. Trust me, the place is one of the bestest place for "me time".

We actually spent Christmas at the White Beach. It was my first Christmas in Puerto Galera and I must say It was all worth it especially when you're with the family.


White Beach During the day
Performances During the Night

Snorkling and fish feeding is a lot of fun
My forever fave strawberry-banana shake

My Dad's way of relaxation
Daddy meeting Hachiko

 And here we are at Elizabeth's hideaway...



Remember what I've told you about backdrop...this is it!

Obviously this is the Hotel
Side trip to Tamaraw Falls


Such a really nice place for a getaway. Much

No comments: