Friday, September 11, 2009

Essays.ph without Sugar Coating


I Got Stuck with the Hottest Online Craze!
Yep! I’m talking about home based opportunity. Home based jobs are the latest craze on the internet today. Many people are engrossed to this type of industry because of the current situation –recession. A lot of people are shifting career to work at home jobs because full time jobs today can no longer suffice the everyday family needs. Why? Because this type of job is advantageous and can actually make you live a comfortable life. There are a lot of home based jobs on the internet, among those are: data entry, virtual assistance, audio transcription, customer service, technical support, and web content writing. Online article writing is the famous so far. Essays.ph I can say is best for everyone who wants to generate some extra like students, laid-off employees, or stay at home parents. I can testify to that because I myself benefitted from this venture.
Here's how I got into this...
Okay I admit I’m a no writer material. I don’t have any professional writing experience. What I have is one thing -I have the passion to write. Whenever I write, there’s this unexplainable sense of fulfillment. I believe everyone is a born writer, only not everyone has the guts to try.

Few months back, I decided to leave my full time career for a wonderful home based online opportunity. At first, I was a bit skeptical if this job will work for me because from what I know, writing is only for those graduates of either journalism or creative writing. Thanks to Essays.ph because they paved the way for aspiring writers like me to develop my writing skills. Plus, it has helped me to be more confident.

Essays.ph: My Quest
Alright, alright I know you want to know how I got involved with Essays.ph. After quitting my full-time job, I spent half of my time browsing the net for possible part time job until I came across essays.ph post that mesmerized me. To cut the story short, I applied for a part time job and started writing the following day. To my surprise, essays.ph is like a social community where you can interact and befriend with other writers. It’s like an extension of facebook, only, when you write here there is a sure income –that’s what I call working while having fun. You know what I didn’t imagine myself writing on different subjects until I joined this writing craze and it feels like I’m a Pro.

Was it worth the career shift?

Fair enough because I got a lot of rewards writing for essays.ph like the convenience of working in the comfort of my home without bosses yelling and pressuring me from time to time. Another thing, now I don’t need to rush to the office and worry for transportation and meal expenses. I can even work anywhere I prefer. Another good thing about being part of essays.ph, earnings are quick; once the article is approved you get your money, which means you don’t have to wait for the 15th or 30th of the month before you can withdraw your salary. Not only that, essays.ph is one good training ground for wannabes. But hey, I'm not saying that you leave your full time job, I just want to stress how it helped me to earn some extra on my free time. I’m more than happy I got stuck to this.

I must also say that if you want to be successful in this type of job, you have to set your goals, work very hard, be passionate and never get tired. That is actually what I am trying to do now and it keeps me going –‘Glad I got stuck to essays.ph.



If anyone is interested,You can access their job vacancies through Jobstreet or through their website. It's the best, if not one of the perfect training ground for writers.

No comments: