Friday, May 22, 2009

Hannah's Beach Resort is Wonderland

Hannah's Beach Resort Located at the Heart of Pagupud is such a darling. It's the place to view the beach, the mountains and the goodness of nature. It's like a themed park situated on a higher ground, such a great place. I enjoyed my stay really.

My initial plan is to rent a room but most accommodations (from hotel rooms to homestay) are pricey and it's hard to decide during the night so I was thinking of spending the night in the car until I found a place just beside the entrance of Hannah's, The owner gave me 50% discount after our chitchat, It's really so nice of her, my bad I forgot her name.

These are my phone's camshots, no enhancements and not sugar coated
Blue Lagoon
Overlooking the Beach from the Upper Deck
          The waves are fantastic,It'll make you want to surf
And there, my personal assistant's shadow lol!


You just don't how much I love the idea of Weddings, and I think Hannah's Beach Resort is one great venue. I hope my photos showed how much I enjoyed. Much Love.


No comments: