Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Jesus Christ-the Lover of my Soul

Everytime I think about Jesus, When I think about writing how I feel for Him and who He is in my Life, my heart immediately becomes overwhelmed that I don't even know where to start. 


He is just so Majestic and Mighty. He is so Loving and Compassionate. He is so forgiving and tender. He is so Just and Powerful. He is Lord of the Heavens and Earth. He is the Sweet Aroma when I sing. He is a Great Provider. He is Wonderful and just Amazing. He is always in time. He is my heartbeat. He is my Loving Father. He is my Bestfriend. He is my Lord and Saviour. He is Unchanging. He fills my heart with Peace and Satisfaction. He is my Richness. He is my Healer. He is my Teacher and Mentor. He is the Loveliest that you could ever have. He is a Treasure. He completes me. He is Happiness and my Laughter. He makes me sing my heart out. He is my Disciplinarian. He makes things beautiful. He is the Melody of Worship. He is my All in All. to be continued...

"I will patiently wait on you. Until then, my joy will be perfect. I'm glad there's "dissatisfaction in this life" that I may always look forward to a life in Heaven with You. Jesus, truly you are the Lover of my Soul. I'm thankful for the blessing of Salvation through Jesus, may Your Name be Glorified and be made known". 


No comments: